- Entering PK-12:
- Re-enrollment for current Judah students opens in February each year via ParentsWeb. Please find the instructions for re-enrollment below.
Steps to Follow for Re-enrollment
- Login to ParentsWeb.
- Select Apply / Enroll from the left menu.
- Select Enrollment / Reenrollment, also from the left menu.
- Click on the link that reads: Click here to Open Online Enrollment.
- Complete and Submit the re-enrollment packet for each student returning to JCS. (Registration fees will be due online as you re-enroll. If interested in paying by check or making special payment arrangements, please contact email@example.com.)
- You will receive a confirmation email once your completed packet is submitted. This confirmation will also instruct you regarding which health forms will be required for your returning student(s) at the beginning of next school year.
Please contact Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org; 217-359-1701, ext. 191) with any questions.