The admissions policy for Judah Christian School is mission driven. Our school's mission involves a loving, cooperative, and committed partnership among the home, the church, and the school so that students may be educated in the Truth and discipled in Christ.
One of the unique aspects of Judah is our diverse student population. We serve students from numerous countries, mulitple nationalities, and over 70 churches.
Judah Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid awards, athletics and other school-administered programs.
Annual Tuition Schedule
|Tuition Level||Annual Amount (5 days)||Annual Amount (4 days)||Annual Amount (3 days)||Annual Amount (2 days)|
|All Day Preschool||$7,903||$6,728||$5,082||$3,479|
|All Day Preschool with After-School Care||$8,562||$7,376||$5,455||$3,721|
|½ Day Preschool||$6,114||$5,291||$3,973||$2,667|
Monthly Tuition Schedule
|Tuition Level||Monthly Amount (5 days)||Monthly Amount (4 days)||Monthly Amount (3 days)||Monthly Amount (2 days)|
|All Day Preschool||$790||$673||$508||$348|
|All Day Preschool with After-School Care||$856||$738||$546||$372|
|½ Day Preschool||$611||$529||$397||$267|
New Student Application Fee
New Student Application Fee.................................. $75*
(*This fee is only charged to newly enrolling students, not students who are re-enrolling at Judah. Fee must accompany new student applications and is non-refundable.)
Annual Registration Fee (per student)
Grades K-6...................................................... $205
Grades 7-8...................................................... $210
Grades 9-12.................................................... $235
Additional fees are charged for secondary art, band, drama, music, and all sports ranging from $35-$125.
All international students are asked to contact our Guidance Counselor, Emily Lucas, before proceeding with the online application.
217-359-1701 ex. 185
International Application Deadline
International applications must be submitted by April 15 for Fall admission, with additional application documents submitted shortly thereafter.
International students must be in residence locally with a parent, grandparent, or uncle/aunt who is the brother/sister of the student’s parent. (Siblings are not approved to be guardians.) Otherwise, international students reside in the home of a pre-approved Judah Christian School host family.
• To facilitate a special program of activities for international students at Judah Christian School, all students attending Judah with an I-20 will pay an additional $1000 annual tuition.
• Due to the increased requirements associated with processing the application for a student visa (I-20 form) a one-time registration fee will be required in the amount of $375.
• Due to greater demands required for processing college applications, a one-time “academic guidance fee” in the amount of $250 will be required for International students entering Judah in the 11th or 12th grade.
• Elementary Students are evaluated on a “case by case” basis for entry into our program.
Secondary Requirements (7th-12th grade students)
• International students must take the Secondary Level English Proficiency (SLEP) test and meet the following standards as set by the school administration: students applying for 7th or 8th grade must score a minimum composite score of 50; students applying for 9th or 10th grade must score a minimum composite score of 55 and students applying for 11th or 12th grade must score a minimum composite score of 60. Students may submit an initial SLEP score along with their application; however, the administration requires that students also take the SLEP test under Judah’s supervision before their application will be considered.
• International students must retain the services of a tutor (at least 3 times per week) and provide the administration documentation during their first year at Judah.
• At the High School Principal’s discretion, the applicant may be required to attend an English speaking class since this activity will provide the student an opportunity to practice “speaking” without the pressure of evaluation.