When to Apply
If your child has turned three by the first day of school of the current school year and is fully toilet-trained, he/she is eligible for Judah Christian School's preschool program. JCS encourages families to begin the application process in February but will accept applications until enrollment limits are reached.
If you wish to enroll mid-year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (217-359-1701) to inquire about classroom availability.
Preschool Application Process
- First, Create an Account at our admissions website.
- After account creation, log-in to your account and create a New Student application for your child. Should you need to logout while completing the application, your work will be saved.
- Complete and submit your application (a $75 application fee will be due at the time of submission).
- After submission, your preschool application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if any further information is needed.
- An admissions decision will be made and will be sent to you from the Judah Admissions Office.