When to Apply
Judah Christian School encourages families to begin the application process in February, but will accept applications until enrollment limits are reached. (To help ensure a first-day start, please apply by July 15).
If you wish to enroll mid-year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (217-359-1701) to inquire about classroom availability.
- To begin the Online Application process, first Create an Account. (If you have already created an admissions account, login here).
- After account creation, log-in to your account and create a New Student application for your child. Should you need to logout while completing the application, your work will be saved.
- Complete and submit your application (a $75 application fee will be due at the time of submission).
- After submission, your K-12 application will be reviewed and you will be contacted if any further information is needed.
- After application approval, K-12 families will be contacted by the admissions office to schedule placement testing.
- After testing is scheduled and completed, K-12 families will be asked to meet with our principal to discuss how Judah and the family can work hand-in-hand during the educational process.
An admissions decision will be made after all of these steps are completed and will be sent to you from the Admissions Office.
To request more information or to schedule a school tour, please click here.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.