When to Apply
Open enrollment for the beginning of a new school year begins on March 1 each year. If you are interested in applying during the current school year, please contact the Director of Admissions & Records for information on available space in desired grade level(s).
**International Applicants will need to apply using our International Application. April 15 is the International student application submission deadline for Fall admissions. For more information on the International student application process please click here.**
The Application Process
- Create an account to begin the Online Application process. Click here to begin.
- After creating an account, click here to log-in to your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log-in and out of your account and access your open application.
- Submit your completed application electronically. There is a $75 application fee.
- After the principal reviews your application, you will be contacted to set up a testing time for your child.
- After testing is completed and reviewed by the principal, you will be contacted to set up a family interview.
- When all steps are finished, the admissions process is complete and you will be notified regarding acceptance.
Schedule a Visit
We would very much like you meet you and take you on a tour of our school. Please contact Danielle Perez, Director of Admissions & Records, to set up a tour. She may be reached by calling 217-359-1701, x 191 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
During the latter part of the school year we schedule “Fantastic Fridays,” where Judah has tours open to the public on Fridays throughout the school day.
Prospective students may also set up a Shadow Day to visit Judah for a partial or full school day.
We appreciate your interest in Judah Christian School!
Re-enrollment for our current students takes place during February of each year via Parentsweb.
Steps to Follow for Online Re-enrollment
- Login to ParentsWeb
- Select Family Information from the left menu
- Select Enrollment/Reenrollment from the left menu
- Check the box before each child's name to begin the re-enrollment process. (If this box is not checked, your student will be withdrawn at the end of the school year.)
- Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your enrollment options
- Submit your re-enrollment fee via "Family Billing" under Family Information on ParentsWeb